Global Sources Consumers Electronics Exhibition 2018 - Hong Kong #1
The first phase of the China Consumer Electronics exhibition will take place in Hong Kong, next to the International Airport. The open hours are from 9:30am to 6:00pm on April 11th-13th and from 9:30am to 5:00pm on April 14th. This exposition will gather 3.800 booths displaying various industrial devices innovations.
The show will present different exhibition pavilions like Home Electronics – Gaming – Outdoor Electronics – Computer and Accessories – Auto Electronics – Commercial Electronics – Brand Zone – Smart Living – Electronic Components – Regional.
There will be many activities during the 4-days exhibition, like:
- Startup Launchpad: 300 booths from 9 different countries bringing together the brand-new innovations in the AI, smart homes, robotics, 3D printing fields.
- AI Experience Zone: Interactive exhibits of the latest Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- The Transformation of IoT via 5G and AI.
- The Analysts’ Choice Zone: Experts will pick up the best products introduced in the show and will present them through product launch areas and product galleries.
- Expanded Sourcing Pavilions: Selections of Home Electronics – Gaming – Computer and Accessories.
- Conference on learning about new market trends and the China’s sourcing strategies.
The Global Sources Consumer Electronics hosts the most important selection of computer electronic parts (920+ booths) and auto electronics (320+ booths) in Hong Kong. There also is the Asia’s largest outdoor electronics pavilion host. The show is expected to attract more than 60.000 buyers from 150 countries, so it is perfect to come and look around as a passive components distributor!
To sum up:
Where? Next to the Hong Kong International Airport (1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong).
When? From April 11th to 14th, 2018.
Open Hours: 9:30am to 6:00pm on April 11th-13th. 9:30am to 5:00pm on April 14th.