Global Sources Mobile Electronics Exhibition 2018 – Hong-Kong #2
The world’s biggest mobile electronics trade fair takes place in China, in Hong-Kong, from 16th to 19th April 2018. This exhibition gathers about 2,800 booths of mobile devices, AR/VR, wearables and accessories from 100% verified suppliers.
In a few words, the Global Sources Mobile Electronics is:
- 1,500 booths of mobile accessories.
- Over 170 booths of AR/VR products.
- 100 top and rising Chinese mobile electronics brands looking for distributors.
- Over than 100 booths of products compatible with Apple iProducts.
- 300 booths of wearables, including smart watches and sports and health devices.
- Exclusive product launches and new tech.
The exhibitions will take place for 3 days featured with Forbes for advanced online and Amazon sellers. Here are some activities proposed during the event:
- Source smarter conference: learn the ins and outs of sourcing, including identifying middlemen, communication with suppliers, inspecting factories.
- Sell better conference: adopt best practices for selling online, including PPC, suspension prevention, selling internationally.
- Profit more conference: accelerate your sales with cost-saving strategies and learn secrets shared by Superstar sellers with over $10 million turnover.
Plus: Get on-the-spot mentorship in an intensive Mastermind for Advanced Sellers – Complimentary personalized matching service to connect you to suppliers – Source from 3,800+ booths of gifts, home and mobile electronic products at co-located trade shows.
Furthermore, there are many other events and highlights such as:
- The Analyst’s Choice Zone (product demo display).
- The Gallery X (premium mobile accessories gallery showcasing next-generation products made for Apple iPhones).
- VR Experience Zone powered by HTC Vice.
- Conference (learn about new market trends and China sourcing strategies).
If you are interested in this industry or if you want to discover it, you should go check it out!