This internship takes place in Netherlands. MLC Europe B.V. is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, which provide professional services to its clients.
- Coordinate the transport of goods from our vendors to our customers.
- Track the goods
- Purchase requisition support
- Follow up daily deliveries and inventories
- Customs compliance: Support preferential origin calculation for free trades agreements
- Provide freight costs from expeditors (UPS, DHL...)
- Strong interest in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of English, German represents an advantage
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Motivated and pro-active individual
- Analytical person with a sense for accuracy
- Organization and planning, Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Working times: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday to Thursday, Friday 08:00 PM - 03:00 PM