Our Quality Procedures and Supplier Evaluations are important to us
The electronic components industry can sometimes not be relied upon for assurances that the product you need will always be available when you need it. This is evident with many of our customers when they attempt to replenish stock of particular components. Such barriers include:
- Production delays with the parent manufacturer resulting in you not having the product you require to keep production lines open. This can result in temporary factory closure, increased costs and potentially losing contracts due to your inability to finish and deliver products in a timely manner.
- Components becoming obsolete, with the parent manufacturer marking them as an End-Of-Life product. This can become a serious issue with product manufacturers, and often results in costly and time-consuming redesign processes to ensure your product is compatible with alternative, more accessible components. In some instances, you must consider Return On Investment calculations to ensure your redesign process is a financially viable solution. Whichever option you choose, we are here to allow you to keep your production lines open during this timely redesign process. We do this by targeting distributors, stockists and factories which have excess stock available.
- In some cases, stock is available, but you cannot obtain it. There could be many reasons for this, including regional sanctions on products, warehouse location or product being reserved for another competitor.
MLC Europe GmbH has grown rapidly during the past few years. In 2017, our sales team grew 10 times more than the previous year. This is primarily due to:
- An increasing amount of electronics becoming obsolete, having long lead times or simply being hard to find.
- An increasing number of vendors are available to us worldwide, coupled with detailed reviewing of our supplier’s performance. This results in us having a set of strong and trustworthy relations with electronic components suppliers.
- Our counterfeit procedures, along with our quality procedures and supplier performance evaluation, assists us in identifying imitation products which are attempting to be traded on the market. In 2016, we successfully identified more than 436 batches of counterfeit products.
- Our sales and customer service teams have recently grown with a focus on providing native language sales and support to all our customers globally. These languages currently include English, German, Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, French, Turkish, Korean, Italian, Dutch and others.
- We are located in the heart of Europe (Mainz, Germany). This allows us a fast turnover time for products being imported from outside the EU.
- Our quality procedures assist us in identifying poor quality or defective product which, naturally, our customers prefer to avoid. The obsolete electronic components which we provide are generally accompanied with ISO testing certification provided by well-known and trusted testing laboratories.