MLC Europe is a global leader specialized in sourcing electronic components across the globe, who brings the pride of being the expert in international electronic sourcing service despite scarcity and pandemic situation. Clients in the European, US, Asian as well as Oceania market will find satisfaction as MLC’s sales and customer service system are expanding and available at internationals.
1. Expertise: The team of experts in sourcing electronics and electronic components managing a wide range of electronics can satisfy any requests from worldwide customers. These include capacitors, semiconductors, ICs, relays, crystal, connectors, resistors, SMDs and many more. The company’s primary focus is on active, passive and electromechanical components. The components with special standards can also be found, which have the applications in many specific industries such as military, automotive, aerospace, medical, telecommunication and more.
2. Network: MLC Europe has an extensive network of electronic manufacturers, brokers, distributors and stockers who have excess stock available at short notice. The existed contacts might not have an online presence and/or do not have inventory accessible online. This means that it is accessible for MLC to inventory which other suppliers may not be able to provide. It is within MLC Europe’s power to supply throughout the globe via our wide network of vendors worldwide. We help manufacturers, brokers and electronical engineers to get the parts they need when they cannot find these parts through their normal channels.
3. Values: Quality control: Quality is the first priority. All products are generally accompanied with ISO testing certificates. The company also works with well known 3rd party electronics testing laboratories who are compliant to ISO 9001:2008 and incorporate the requirements of AS9100C. This is to ensure the best quality of products to the customers in various industries that require high accuracy such as aerospace, military, healthcare and automotive. It is also MLC’s responsibility to deliver electronics that comply with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, set up by the European Union to control the use of specific hazardous materials found in electronic products. X-ray fluorescence (XRF) testing can also be performed on a wide range of electronics for the correct standard of required products.
4. Professional consultation: The team of talented professionals is always available for consultation. Any inquires related to products, specification, quality testing, delivery, electronic market or pricing will be answered in a short time. These experts make sure to assist your business with deep understanding of electronics sector and industry.
5. Prompt service: Time is essential, this is always be clear as precious time of your business will be treasured. To buy electronic components with MLC Europe will not only save customers time in sourcing all needed components, but also offer a customized delivery scheme to assist your business. All products will be delivered in the timely manner at your prefered location with impeccable packaging quality.
COO of MLC Europe, David Murphy, commented on the strategy of the company: “MLC Europe is expanding and growing strong. We prioritize the satisfaction of our customers with the best quality products and the fast service to assist your business. Our team of professionals in electronic industry can be contacted anytime for your inquiries and consultation.” For more information about what we have to offer, don’t hesitate to contact us via our website https://mlceurope.com/en/rfq or email [email protected].
MLC Europe – the leading European electronic distributor.